Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010 ~ we all change ..

Im back ..
long time din write blog dy ..
I juz write whn i moody..
but nw ..
wont le (:
why moody ?
waste time only ~
sometime i think..
why should human cry ..
angry..
If can ~
why dont happy 4ever?
some ppl can do it ..
but some..
they cnt ~
Juz now ~
i saw something at facebook.
about him .
1st time we meet . at BDC hijiau .
i cnt undestand .
why he treat that girl til like that ?
until now stil same .
mayb ..
juz that girl can let him smile ..
i try b4..
but .. all pass ady..
juz a memories..
our memories..
I cry many time ..
sad many time ..
until tis year .
2010 ..
have to wake up ..
cry cnt sattle anything..
I cng u cng we all chg..
b4 this ..
everytime whn i saw you or say tiok you ..
100% cry like stupid..
SIAW ==
memang gila ~
but now..
haha (:
everybody say about ur bad thing ..
hmm ..
i juz hear nia lo ~
cnt say what ..
many ppl tot that you`re my ex ..
sad ): you not ..
haha anyway..
I dont care you anymore luhh ~
fren :)
tis year im in frm 3 ..
Haiz ...
tired..
need wake up early..
c*
huhu ~
Y .I.N.G
gambateh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment